Sunday, November 17, 2013

Celebrating every little victory

Overcoming binge eating has to be a slow process. I've tried restricting my intake, and this only leads to more (and usually more severe) binges. I've decided that I have to do it slowly. My body has to be weaned like any other addict. I won't fast to kick start my weight loss like I've done in the past. I won't limit myself to only healthy food. I want to learn moderation and control. I want to eat one square of chocolate, and not the whole giant sized bar. 

Yesterday was a good day. I ate too many peanut butter balls, but I did not lose control. I went back for a second bowl of pasta and realized that I was at the beginning of a binge, so I threw the pasta away and took a shower.

I did not binge and this is worth celebrating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment